Tiger Woods:

Reading Tiger's mind is tough. But, I think speculating about how his failed marriage and sexual promiscuity help/hinder his golf game has a lot of explanatory power.

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Interactive Game Site

Hey Everyone,

Thanks to all of you who commented on my blog posts this semester. Here is a link to check out my interactive game site. It is a broad learning experience and if you are interested in space you'll find it interesting I promise! Enjoy.

Planet Harvest Link

2 comments:

  1. (If I comment twice, I'm sorry)

    Great work on the narrative!

    I really enjoyed your blog! It was hilarious, insightful and interesting. Not one for golf personally but who doesn't love a scandal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting reflections in this blog on what your observations of one player say about sports and human nature more universally. Great job keeping up your blog.

    ReplyDelete