Tiger Woods:

Reading Tiger's mind is tough. But, I think speculating about how his failed marriage and sexual promiscuity help/hinder his golf game has a lot of explanatory power.

Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Finally Here! Masters Week.

I wish that I could get Tiger to watch this interview he gave ten years. He seems so much simpler. So focused in. Tiger is a more complex individual now.

Going into the Masters it will be very interesting to see if he can bring back any kind of game worthy of praise. It may be that he is so mixed up, so lost in a million different thoughts, that he can't conjure up the kind of focus he talked about in his very own interview that many years ago.

My time is up. Enough talking and hyping his masters tournament comeback. Starting thursday you can catch Tiger in action at one of the "big" tournaments. Exciting stuff.

1 comment:

  1. While I would love to see Tiger win some kind of tournament again, I do not think he is at that point yet. He has been playing so poorly that I don't see how he could turn his game around so quickly. With that said if anyone could make a complete change in this sort amount of time it would be Tiger.

    ReplyDelete